November 20 Riddle

1 post in this topic

This will be the 2nd set of Riddles for the month of November. The fastest to send their answers based on the time sent will be our winners. All answers will be sent through Private Massage here in forums and we will  be announcing the winners every Sunday.

Kindly check the following riddles below:

1. There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What am I?
  2. There is a dead man in the center of a field. He carried with him an unopened package. As he neared the center of the field, he knew he was going to die. How did he know he was going to die?
  3. Some say we are red, some say we are green. Some play us, some spray us. What are we?
  4. A prisoner is told "If you tell a lie we will hang you; if you tell the truth we will shoot you." What can he say to save himself?
  5. Who spends the day at the window, goes to the table for meals and hides at night?
  6. A boy Was Born In 1955 he just had his 18th birth day today how did that happen?
  7. I run, it runs, I stop, it runs, What it it?
  8. How many bathrooms are in the whole entire world?
  9. I travel all over the world, but always stay in my corner. What am I?
  10. What starts with a P, ends with an E, and has thousands of letters?

Mechanics

• Participants needs to answer 10 Riddles in order to win the event.
  • Send your answers through Private Massage in Forums ONLY
  • Winners will be announced in-game and prizes will be mailed by GM Loki.
  • 1 Account Per Entry (We will be checking account details of the winners to avoid multi accounts)